Rainbow Territory is meeting fortnightly and is working on the following
– yes campaign
– review of the Anti-Discrimination Act
– long term funding for Safe Schools
– mental health & suicide prevention advocacy
– end discrimination in adoption
– change the births, deaths and marriages act NT so that people don’t have to get gender reassignment surgery to change their ID to their gender identity
– supporting community connection through the outnt website and other projects
Not interested in any of the above? If you have an idea and want people to work on it with you, Rainbow Territory can help share information or a call to action through the OUTNT Facebook page or this newsletter, just get in touch and tell us what you need. Queer bush walking club, gay liberation society, drop us a line.
And finally, if you want to provide feedback about Rainbow Territory’s work (good and bad) you can do so via the outnt website www.outnt.info/rainbowterritory We work on things that we think are important to the community, so tell us how we are going.